The participating employers include Admiral, Confused.com, Principality Building Society, Monmouthshire Building Society, Amber Energy, Vauxhall Finance etc.
Building upon the impressive results so far, we are looking for outstanding graduates who are looking to gain an accelerated experience, working with organisations with varying stages of Data Science maturity, contributing to real world projects combined with academic excellence.
We are looking for motivated and inquisitive graduates with a desire and passion to succeed and have an interest in coding and problem solving.
The aim is to develop graduates into Data/AI professionals, equipped with the following skillsets.
- Ability to use data in different ways and create new business models.
- Enable the transition into a digital, rapid service to support the business.
- Understand and use technology effectively to serve the business.
- Help predict the impact of future business disruption.
Bootcamp – January 2021
The purpose of the bootcamp is to provide an intensive, 4-week full-time blended induction that seeks to develop the fundamentals of coding and main data analysis/artificial intelligence techniques and how to apply them into the financial service industry. Further, it will enable graduates to add value from day 1 of the placement without the requirement for employer to provide basic training in data fundamentals etc.
The part-time Post Graduate Qualification will be delivered online and face-to-face, where possible, by the University of South Wales’ School of Computing and Mathematics.
The Qualification includes the following modules.
- Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Database and Information Systems
- Data Mining
- Data Security, Governance and Compliance
- Statistical Programming
- Application of Machine Learning
- Applied AI
What we offer
- An 8-month paid industry placement.
- A fully funded applied Post Graduate Qualification
- A large professional network
- Development in professional behaviours
- Mentoring, Wellbeing and Employability Support
- Eligible to work and live in the UK.
- Gained or predicted a minimum of 2:1
- STEM qualification
- Graduated in the last 3 years
Check out our graduate case studies at.
Proud member of Tech She Can and committed to be disability confident.
The Fast-Track Data/ AI Graduate Programme is managed by the Welsh Contact Centre Forum on behalf of employer consortium and part funded by the European Social Fund.