To gain access to our site you must be a registered contributor/user. If you would like access click here to drop us an email…
Thanks for adding your CV to the site.
Upload Your CV...
Fill in the fields below and submit to upload your CV...
Graduate Programme Wales
Graduate Programme Wales
Graduate Programme Wales was established to provide a genuine opportunity for graduates to fast track their career in Financial Services and Data & AI.
Managed by CNECT Wales (formally the Welsh Contact Centre Forum) and delivered in collaboration with leading Welsh-based employers and University partners, our unique programmes represent a committed partnership between industry and academia.
We have been delivering our unique rotational and collaborative graduate programmes since 2013 with enviable results for graduates, employers and inward investment in Wales.
260graduates have fast tracked their careers
95graduates secured permanent jobs
99graduates would recommend the programme
How we've evolved
Our continuous improvement focus has enabled us to adapt our initial two-year model for the financial services programme to include a fast track 10 month programme for data and AI.
The combination of on-the-job development combined with academic learning through the study of a fully funded, industry-designed Master’s qualification (Financial Services Programme) or Post Graduate Diploma (Data/AI Programme) means that graduates are market ready upon completing the programme.
What makes Graduate Programme Wales different?
Our employers include:
Our financial services and fast track data/AI graduate programmes each have their own unique structure.
Financial Services Programme
Duration: 2 years
3x 8 month placementswhat it includes
• This two year programme gives graduates access to three leading financial services employers
• Graduates will rotate across three placements allowing them to experience working in different roles, different company cultures and management styles, all while developing and honing a range of skills.
• Alongside structured training and development whilst at work, graduates will study for a part-time, fully funded MSc in Financial Services Management, delivered by our university partner. It includes weekly taught sessions, support sessions and independent learning.
Fast Track Data/AI
Duration: 10 months
4 week bootcamp + 9 month placementwhat it includes
•Starting with a 4 week intensive bootcamp which will equip graduates with the ability and confidence to make an impact in their placement from day one.
• The bootcamp covers the fundamentals of Data and AI, as well as best practice in application and methodologies.
• On completing the bootcamp, graduates begin their 9 month work placement with top UK employer.
• All participants also study for a fully funded Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Data and AI which is delivered by our University partner. It includes weekly taught sessions, support sessions and independent learning.
guarantee thatall graduates will:
• Gain on the job training and exposure to real world business challenges and projects and develop invaluable skills to help fast track their careers.
• Receive continuous support from our Graduate Liaison Manager, employability training and a personal development programme.
• Have a huge range of opportunities to broaden their network
• Be paid a higher-than-average living wage salary from outset of Programme.