Job Title: Administrator (AQMM) National Accounting and Assurance, Audit & Assurance Cardiff
Job Category: Audit & Assurance
Contract Type: Permanent
Discover, investigate, influence. Our sharp, analytical minds are relied upon to ensure that Deloitte operates safely in an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Are you up to the challenge?
The Analyst in this role will be based in Cardiff and work within the National Accounting and Assurance department (NAA). This division of the firm is responsible for a variety of quality, risk, regulatory and compliance projects and support activities.
A vacancy has arisen within the operational wing of the Audit Quality Monitoring and Measurement Team (AQMM) for a dynamic and flexible individual with good administrative, organisational, IT and communication skills to help meet the increasingly high demands placed on this busy, exciting and innovative team.
The AQMM Operations team is focused on providing operational support for the firm’s internal monitoring procedures – ensuring quality is at the forefront of everything we do.
Tasks will include:
- Primarily provide administrative duties including managing diaries, setting up internal meetings, managing team mailboxes.
- Liaising extensively with stakeholders.
- Providing AQMM and Firm leadership with information needed on which to base decisions.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the wider AQMM Team when required.
The role is expected to grow and evolve rapidly both as the AQMM department expands in Cardiff, and in response to regular changes experienced in our operating environment. Additionally, individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
Our analysts come from a wide range of backgrounds, sometimes with little or no prior experience of financial services. What connects us is our enquiring minds and our ability to deliver a great service. We are looking for:
- Excellent judgement and effective decision-making capability.
- Skilled communicators with strong interpersonal abilities at all levels.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and execute own workloads.
- Enthusiastic team players that can also be relied upon to solve problems on their own.
- Flexible-multi-tasking: This is a dynamic role requiring the ability to work to tight deadlines with competing priorities.
- Discretion: you will be required to sign an enhanced confidentiality agreement and will be subject to certain investment restrictions.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams would be beneficial but not essential.
- Working effectively in diverse teams with an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Your service line: Audit & Assurance
In an industry best known for looking back, Deloitte looks beyond.
Our Audit & Assurance team understand the most important decisions are the ones we are yet to make. Crafting the future in an informed and clear-sighted way means understanding current conditions, as well as the trends that are shaping tomorrow. That is why we use our expertise in audit to show where things stand now, and to help inform the next step. With the assurance we provide, we help our clients to look ahead with strength and confidence across all of their accounting, regulatory and transaction needs.
Innovation is the key, underpinned by audit quality. You will be joining a diverse team of experts capable of delivering meaningful and durable change for both our clients and our profession.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here