Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £18,500 - £22,000
Employer: Legal & General
Location: Hybrid, Cardiff
Job Category: Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent
Would you like to join an employer who is passionate about supporting your development? Do you want a progressive career, where you can learn more and, earn more? Would you like to split your working time between the workplace and working from home? Do you want to work Monday-Friday and, have every weekend off? If this sounds like you, then look no further! We’re recruiting for Administrators with a starting salary of £18,500-£22,000, plus bonus. This is typically between 5% and 10% of your base salary.
Internally, this role maybe called something different, depending on which team you join. We’ll work with you on which department compliments your personality and strengths best.
We have announced that our Cardiff office will move to The InterChange Building in Cardiff Central in 2023. We are completing a £400m regeneration project, the largest privately funded development in Wales. This move will see our people placed at the beating heart of the incredible £400m investment we’re making in the city, and its long-term future.
Our Customer Service teams are made up of professionals from a range of backgrounds including call centre, retail, hospitality, and sales to name a few. Our Customer Service roles are partially home based and partially from our Cardiff office.
Here’s what our colleagues said about working for Legal and General:
‘You can really thrive and shine if you work hard. This role could be your springboard to a lifelong and successful career.’
‘Colleagues are given a platform to build a career within a big and successful company, where you really matter. People progress into underwriting, claims, HR, management, quality and IT just to name a few!’
‘I work with amazing people who are passionate and supportive. There is a real sense of community who celebrate with you at your highest and help bring you up from your lowest.’
‘I am in introvert. Everyone is welcome at L and G. Even though I’m a little quieter, I’ve still been made to feel part of the team and everyone is super friendly.’
We love working at Legal and General and know you will too. Here are some of the amazing perks our colleagues get:
- You’ll get rewarded for your hard work and effort through our performance related bonus scheme. This is typically between 5-10% of your base salary. As your skillset grows within Legal and General, it’s possible your bonus potential will too.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, 26 days after 2 year’s service. You can also buy and sell holiday meaning you’ll have plenty of time to do what you love outside of work.
- We can help you save for your future: our pension scheme gives you a 5% company contribution, plus we will match up to a further 5% of your personal contribution.
- Life assurance x8 of your annual salary.
- Free individual private medical insurance. You can also add your dependants on for a small cost.
- Our people know great people. Recommend L&G as a great place to work and earn £500-£3500 if someone you know joins us.
- We offer a host of money saving benefits including a variety of company share schemes and, discounts at a huge range of high street stores and on our own products.
- Delivering a fast, effective and accurate service to our customers, processing any of our customers’ needs accurately on a right first-time basis.
- Dealing with all correspondence from our internal and external customers, keeping them up to date on progress to ensure next stages are understood and that any correspondence is effective and accurate.
- Maintaining scheme data, administering and updating individual customer and client records.
- Offering support to other team members or other areas, contributing to a highly motivated, straightforward and collaborative culture.
- Identifying, logging and resolving customer complaints.
- The tasks are varied, meaning you’ll be talking to colleagues and customers regularly. It’s important to note that whilst this is primarily an administration role, you will be talking to customers on the phone too.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here