Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Average OTE of £60-70k
Employer: Capital On Tap
Job Category: Business Development Management
Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
Running a business is hard, we make it easier. We have helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
Do you have a resilient, proactive and entrepreneurial mindset?
We are looking for energetic, competitive and talented Business Development Managers to sell our corporate rewards credit card into the UK SME space (turnover of £2-50m).
We are looking for experience with:
- Telesales (1 year +, cold calling is a bonus)
- Managing a pipeline and 360 sales cycle
- Hitting rewarding targets
- SMEs and their financial workings
What’s in it for you:
- Uncapped commission structure with an average OTE of £60-70k
- A £1000 annual learning budget to spend on your personal development
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Opportunity to progress in the role as the team grows
- Autonomy and ownership of your customer portfolio
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission here.
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
If you want to progress your career within a fast growing, profitable fintech then click apply (all we ask for is your CV and contact details) and we will get back to you within 3 working days.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here