Job Title: Business Support Administrator, Engagement Support Services
Job Category: Admin/Support
Contract Type: Full-Time
Connect to your Industry
We are looking to recruit outstanding individuals to become a pivotal part of our Engagement Support Service (ESS) function within our Cardiff Delivery Centre. This is a new opportunity to join a fast paced and growing team pivotal to the delivery of high quality, fast-paced business support services to our market-leading client-facing teams; coupled with inspiring and leading our award-winning people to continued success.
ESS provides centralized & tailored business support services to the Deloitte client-facing practice. You will work as part of a dedicated skillset or project team to help achieve these principles, with a coaching and mentoring structure in place to provide you with guidance and support.
As our team continues to grow, you will be also able to grow and develop as we provide you with the opportunity to become a subject matter expert and to advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and career development plans. As a key member of the ESS team, you will have responsibility for delivering a varied and comprehensive range of business support, administrative and project management tasks to internal clients.
Connect to your career at Deloitte
Deloitte drives progress. Using our vast range of expertise, that covers audit, risk advisory, and consulting services across tax, legal, business, technology and corporate finance, we help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. To do this, we invest in outstanding people. We build teams of future thinkers, with diverse talents and backgrounds, and empower them all to reach for and achieve more.
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for measurable impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Connect to your opportunity
- Continually working on improvements and efficiencies to ensure processes are optimized utilizing technology and tools
- Gain a strong understanding of ESS and Deloitte processes and policies
- Working effectively in diverse teams across multiple locations and diverse cultures
- Updating internal systems with up-to-date client, financial and project information
- Ensuring compliance and contractual requirements are met and maintained throughout the duration of a client engagement
- Producing reports and client deliverable documents using Microsoft Office tools
- Supporting projects and clients from bid stage right the way through to engagement closedown through a variety of service delivery activities
- Providing financial support for certain projects covering a variety of tasks
- Supporting the creation of proposals for new client bids, completing necessary client take-on procedures, and setting up of new engagement/client records
Connect to your skills and professional experience
- Experience of working within a finance or project support role preferred
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize your workload
- Able to work to tight deadlines whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- Excellent attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines
- Able to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Highly organized and analytical, with an eye for detail and good with numbers
- Professional and confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work well under pressure and manage customer expectations
- Able to use own initiative, be proactive and able to identify appropriate solutions to problems
- Able to collaborate effectively with colleagues across varied locations
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here