Job Title: Cardiff-based Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £20,000 pa
Employer: via Jomo People
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
Do you know what it takes to deliver OUTSTANDING customer service? Do you LOVE working in a contact centre, but want to find an employer that loves you right back? Are you currently working in a contact centre customer service advisor role? Are you excited by the prospect of joining an innovative and growing FinTech brand, (with an established London HQ) as a contact centre customer service advisor in a high-volume inbound role, providing business clients with the BEST customer experience? If yes, Jomo People wants to hear from you!
Position: Customer Service Advisor (Customer Operations)
Salary: £20,000 pa
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm with 1 weekend shift per month (Saturday or Sunday) 10am to 4pm
Location: Cardiff City Centre (currently based from home in the short term)
Please note: All interviews will take place online and inductions will be via Video link with the position working from home throughout the current social distancing / lockdown restrictions.
In addition to a great salary, as a contact centre customer service advisor within this FinTech business, you will also be rewarded with the following great benefits:
– Fabulous office culture, with an emphasis on making work fun – pool table, arcade machines and beer tap to name but a few!
– Regular Monday to Friday office hours with no weekends!
– 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
– Private health care
– Travel card loan
– Cycle to work scheme
– Regular fully funded team social events e.g. nights out and trips away
– Amazing career progression opportunities
– Ongoing, fully funded training and development plus £1,000 per year for every employee to grow their skills outside of the company
– Based in modern, air conditioned offices in the heart of Cardiff City Centre and close to great public transport links
This amazing opportunity will see you take on a varied and interesting customer service advisor role, where you will take incoming calls, as well as dealing with email and web chat enquiries, in addition to the following main duties:
– Helping customers with everything related to their business account, providing incredible customer support by listening, understanding, being honest, and taking full ownership of the solution
– Taking on feedback, proactively working to improve customer experience
Working in a team to make sure that customers get connected instantly with an amazing and talented customer service advisor
– To be successful in securing this exciting new role for this established and growing Fin-Tech business, we want to see the following skills and experience:
– Current / recent contact Centre customer service advisor experience (ESSENTIAL)
– A genuine passion for customers and delivering OUTSTANDING customer experiences
– The ability to demonstrate empathy with customers plus a high degree of emotional intelligence and human understanding
– Experience in a fast paced, innovative business environment that is target and results driven, rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity
– You think outside the box and are quick to come up with innovative solutions, taking ownership of customer problems as they arise
– You have great English language skills (both verbal and written) and are fully computer literate
Don’t delay – apply to this excellent contact centre customer service advisor role in Cardiff with Jomo People now!
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here