Job Title: Claims Administrator job based in Cardiff
Salary: up to £20,000 pa plus benefits
Employer: via Jomo People
Job Category: Claims
Contract Type: Full-time
Do you want to work for a leading global insurance business, who offer great development opportunities as a Claims Administrator? Are you an experienced customer service administrator, insurance claims handler or administrator with an insurance background who wants to join an award-winning company in an exciting and busy role? Would you like to take the next step in your career with the opportunity to develop your insurance career? Do you want to work for a company that values their employees and rewards them with a great company culture, fully supportive leaders and amazing benefits including ongoing training and industry recognised insurance qualifications? If yes, Jomo People wants to hear from you!
Position: Claims Administrator
Location: Cardiff with opportunity to work remotely
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 pa depending on insurance experience
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS)
This is a great opportunity for a Claims Administrator to join a highly successful insurance company who offer the following great benefits:
– Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
– Great training provided with ongoing support from experienced senior managers and leaders
– Great development opportunities with genuine opportunity to progress your insurance or legal career
– Opportunity to gain Dip CII and Cert CII insurance qualifications fully funded with a £50 bonus for each exam passed
– Opportunity to gain additional legal / claims qualifications to ensure your career goals and ambitions are met
– Highly supportive team environment, with job security and stability
– Regular Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
– Modern Cardiff city centre location just moments away from Cardiff’s busy main shopping area
– A friendly caring environment, with great wellbeing perks including a sports & social club
– 22 days holiday + bank holidays – rising by one day each year
– Healthcare & Dental Care
– Company pension
– Childcare vouchers
– Corporate discounts with lots of local restaurants and shops to make your salary go further!
– Heavily discounted Cardiff city centre parking with NCP and close to all major bus and train routes
The job of Claims Administrator will involve the following main duties:
– Setting up and managing the claims on the in-house claims system
– Recording and updating records as they are received and proactively managing the progression of repairs within agreed time frames
– Liaising with customers, contractors and clients, collating information on each repair, ensuring that repairs are completed in a timely manner with exceptional levels of customer service.
– The role will involve both telephone and written interactions with a number of key stakeholders; involving regular checks of e-mails, diary and other relevant information
For your application to be successful for this Cardiff based Claims Administrator role, your CV should demonstrate the following:
– Experience in a customer service, legal administrator or claims administrator role
– Background in insurance is desirable
– Experience of managing your own caseload and being able to prioritise your own workload
– Excellent customer service skills with a great telephone manner and excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Jomo People embrace diversity and truly believe in equal opportunities for all. We believe that inclusion and diversity increases creativity, delivers innovation, improves performance and better serves our customers.
We truly believe in the ethos that companies with greater diversity perform better than those without. It is for these reasons that all qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, race, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, educational background or any other characteristic for that matter that doesn’t relate to your ability to perform the role.
So don’t delay, send your CV today to Jomo People to apply for this fantastic Claims Administrator role in Cardiff.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here