Job Title: Collections Advisor job based in Cardiff
Salary: £22,000 pa
Employer: via Jomo People
Job Category: Collections
Contract Type: Full-time
Do you want to develop your collections advisor experience within financial services and be on the cutting edge of collections strategies and technologies within the FinTech environment? Are you excited by the prospect of joining an innovative and growing FinTech brand, (with an established London HQ) as a customer collections advisor, speaking with business customers to arrange repayment of their business loan? Are you full of ideas on how customer collections should be delivered and keen to work for an employer who listens and invests in its collections advisors to ensure a fun, challenging and rewarding career within a growing FinTech business, based in Cardiff? If yes Jomo People wants to hear from you!
Position: Collections Advisor (Customer Operations)
Salary: £22,000 pa
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm shifts
Location: Cardiff City Centre
Please note: All interviews will take place online and inductions will be via Video link with the position working from home until the office reopens
In addition to a great salary, as a business customer collections advisor within this FinTech business, you will also be rewarded with the following great benefits:
– Fabulous office culture, with an emphasis on making work fun – pool table, arcade machines and beer tap to name but a few!
– 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
– Private health care
– Travel card loan
– Cycle to work scheme
– Amazing career progression opportunities
– Ongoing, fully funded training and development plus £1,000 per year for every employee to grow their skills outside of the company
– Based in modern, air conditioned offices in the heart of Cardiff City Centre and close to great public transport links
This amazing opportunity will see you take on a varied and interesting collections advisor role, where you will take incoming and make outgoing calls, in addition to the following main duties:
– Work directly with customers and external parties to help maximize the recovery strategy, reducing bad debt and ensuring the most vulnerable customers receive the care and attention they need in difficult times for them and their business
– Responsible for outbound and inbound calls and emails, responding to a wide variety of customer’s arrears issues and concerns quickly and professionally
– Conduct proactive customer contact to minimise potential financial distress of customers
– Execute on new collections contact strategies and pilots to support business arrears targets
– Using your experience in collections and hardship/vulnerable customer circumstances, negotiate positive outcomes for customers while gaining a good understanding of their financial position and ability to repay
– Act as an escalation contact for the outsourced collections teams (third party collections agencies) to support customers in arrears
– Preparing responsible settlements and arrangements that are affordable and sustainable for our customers as well as within our constantly evolving collections and recoveries strategies.
– As a subject matter expert, take responsibility for resolving disputes or complaints, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly, and all parties are notified promptly.
– Ensure a game changing level of customer service is provided to the customer, offering them all relevant information to allow them to understand any options available to them
– Undertake all collections activities in accordance with the required regulations including Treating Customers
– Fairly, the Consumer Credit Act, CONC as well as the internal company policies and guidelines
– Assisting with strategic developments and innovations in the team.
To be successful in securing this exciting new collections advisor role for this established and growing Fin-
Tech business, we want to see the following skills and experience:
– Experience in a regulated collections role (financial services or utilities)
– Confident in making decisions; takes ownership of individual arrears cases where required
– Strong telephone presence and negotiation skills
– Diligence, punctuality and a general sense of responsibility
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to both internal and external changes
– Interest in continuous learning and development
– The ability to pay close attention to the finest details is essential
– Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
Don’t delay – apply to this excellent collections advisor role in Cardiff with Jomo People now!
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here