Job Title: Contact Centre Manager job based in Cardiff
Salary: £32,000+ bonuses
Employer: Amplify Hearing
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
Have you got the can-do attitude it takes to be part of our team?
This is an opportunity to be part of one the fastest growing independent businesses in Wales.
As THE experts in home hearing care, we take what we do very seriously. That’s why we look for people who want to make a difference and to be part of our exciting growth plans. As one of the UK’s leading independent hearing health care companies, we are expanding and growing in all part of our business.
We have a head office in Cardiff Bay with a passionate team of patient support and audiology support assistants who all have a ‘can-do’ attitude and realise the importance of putting our patients at the centre of everything we do. Our excellent Trustpilot rating is testament to what we do and the great people we have.
Our core values are embedded in our company culture and the way we look after our patients:
– Honesty, empathy, ambition, respect, forward thinking, openness, communication, understanding and structure.
Want to be part of our success?
– To join us, you need to be exceptional and have a ‘can-do’ attitude. That naturally means being patient-centric and committed to providing excellence in hearing healthcare. Building a strong rapport with patients to make the foundations of a long-term relationship is key.
We’re a friendly bunch and we’re looking for a confident individual who is enthusiastic and a resilient self-starter to join us. See job profile on the next page. Who you are and how you fit into our team is usually more important to us than what you’ve done.
What you could look forward to
We can also promise you a great remuneration package modelled around you and your career. And you can expect the usual carrots plus more:
– Up to 34 days holiday including bank holidays
– Private health plan (after qualifying period)
– Access to quality training and development
– Giftbox – an employee benefit which save you money every day with discounts and cashback on 100s of retailers and service providers, as well as access to a well-being centre providing support and tools for a healthier lifestyle.
– Cycle to work scheme through Giftbox
– Our head office team members are eligible for a performance related bonus scheme, free hot drinks and a pool table for when you need a break.
For more information, or to register your interest, please email your CV to HR Manager, Lisa Barnett, email@example.com with your contact phone number.