Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Salary: £22,000- £24,000 per annum + benefits.
Employer: Energy Saving Trust
Location: Blended working (home/Cardiff office) or home-based.
Contract Type: Permanent
Energy Saving Trust is a leading and trusted organisation, dedicated to promoting energy efficiency, low carbon transport and sustainable energy use. We aim to address the climate emergency and deliver the wider benefits of clean energy as we transition to net zero.
Working within our wider Wales based Advice Centre, you will enable the team to maintain and improve the quality of the customer experience for an exciting new energy efficiency advice to customers. This will ensure Energy Saving Trust continues to deliver a world class service. The role includes training, measuring and monitoring staff performance on customer experience as well as identifying opportunities for improvement in processes, materials and through staff training to ensure the team have the knowledge and ability to deliver a consistent world class service. You will coach the team to perform well. You will also support customer experience projects, processes and handle high-level complaints.
What you’ll do
- Monitor the quality of customer interactions and review customer feedback to gain an understanding of performance and service delivery standards.
- Develop and deliver training courses/sessions for the team to ensure performance standards are met and continuous improvement is evident for new and existing staff.
- Coach people and influence accountability to nurture a continuous improvement culture.
- Support the handling of customer feedback and complaints. This will include handling challenging customers, dealing with escalated complaints, customer satisfaction analysis, identifying trends and addressing training needs for the Advice Centre.
What you’ll bring
- A strong customer focus with a passion for customer experience excellence who is solution focused, driven by success and results who challenges high standard performances of self and others.
- Good analytical and research skills to identify and report on opportunities
- Effective feedback and collaboration approaches, coupled with coaching, leadership and influencing skills which supports and develops others and promotes accountability.
- Experience of delivering training sessions.
This is a permanent position. Blended working (home & Cardiff office) working is possible for this role.
Energy Saving Trust offers a range of benefits to all employees such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing allowance. Please see our careers page for more info.
For more information, please see job description on our website.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter please outline how you meet the knowledge, skills and qualifications required section in the job description. Please state the job reference you are applying for in the subject line. Applications submitted without a covering letter will not be considered.
To address the urgent challenges posed by the climate emergency, we need a diversity of people, experiences and ideas. We strongly encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds and with different identities and experiences to apply for roles with Energy Saving Trust.
If you think you may need some additional support or reasonable adjustments made to any part of the application/recruitment process, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.