Job Title: Customer Service Administrator- Retirements
Employer: Legal & General
Location: Cardiff / Hybrid
Job Category: Administration
Contract Type: Permanent
Would you like to work for a company who cares about its colleagues, customers, and community? Would you like to work 0900-1700 Monday- Friday? Are you seeking a role where you can utilise your administration and customer service skills? If so, come and join us!
We’re recruiting for Customer Service Administrators to join our Pensions and Retirements team with a starting salary of £22,000 plus bonus as well as a cost of living bonus of £750 to be paid in July 2023. This is a hybrid role where you’ll work half your week from home and half in our Cardiff office.
Internally, this role maybe called something different, depending on which team you join. We’ll work with you on which department compliments your personality and strengths best.
Our teams are made up of professionals from different backgrounds including call centre, retail, hospitality, and sales.
We love working at Legal and General and know you will too. Here are some of the amazing benefits our colleagues get:
- Your hard work is rewarded through our performance related bonus scheme. This is typically between 5-10% of your salary. As your skillset grows, it’s possible your earning potential will too.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, 26 days after 2 years’ service. You can also buy and sell holiday.
- We give colleagues a 5% company pension contribution, plus match up to a further 5% of your personal contribution.
- Life assurance x8 of your annual salary.
- Free individual private medical insurance. You can also add your dependants on for a small cost.
- Recommend L&G as a great place to work and earn £500-£3500 if someone you know joins us.
- A variety of company share schemes, discounts at a huge range of high street stores and on our own products.
- We strongly believe in supporting our employees’ chosen charities, so we’ll match money that you raise up to £5000.
- We have announced that our Cardiff office will move to The InterChange Building in Cardiff Central in 2023. We are completing a £400m regeneration project, the largest privately funded development in Wales. This move will see our people placed at the beating heart of the incredible £400m investment we’re making in the city, and its long-term future
- The tasks are varied, meaning you’ll be talking to colleagues and customers regularly. It’s important to note that this role is a hybrid role which will involve administrative work or processing work and you will be talking to customers on the phone too.
- Dealing with all correspondence from our internal and external customers, keeping them up to date on progress to ensure next stages are understood.
- Maintaining scheme data, administering, and updating individual customer and client records.
- Identifying, logging and resolving customer complaints.
- The skills below are really important to us. Rest be assured, we will show you the L&G way. You’ll be in induction for a couple of weeks so, you’ll have the tools you need before you start helping our customers and clients.
- People who love helping people! People who are straightforward, ambitious, authentic, collaborative, and purposeful.
- Strong communication and administration skills and passion to support customers, whatever their personal circumstances.
- Confidence in using a desktop or laptop and experienced in using MS Office.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you.
Here’s what our colleagues said about working for Legal and General:
‘You can really thrive and shine if you work hard. Our Customer Service Administrator role could be your springboard to a lifelong and successful career.’
‘I am in introvert. Everyone is welcome at L and G. Even though I’m a little quieter, I’ve still been made to feel part of the team and everyone is super friendly.’
Legal & General are a leading UK financial services provider, offering life insurance, pensions, retirement, and investment services. Apply now if you’d like to work for an employer who supports customers and, builds better societies for the long term.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here