Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Employer: Legal and General
Location: Hybrid - Cardiff Office/WFH
Contract Type: Permanent
Your role at a glance
Are you proactive with excellent attention to detail? Do you have administration experience? Would you like to join an employer, who cares for its colleagues, and, who is a force for good in society? Are you looking for a progressive career? If this sounds like you, then look no further!
We’re recruiting for Administrators (internally this maybe known as something different, dependant on which department you join. We will work together on which department compliments your skills and experience best). If you’d like to work for an employer who genuinely has their colleagues’ and customers’ best interests at heart, then come and join us at Legal & General.
You’ll be partially remote working and partially based from our Cardiff office. The role is full time Monday to Friday and the latest you’ll finish is 18:00, meaning you’ll have the weekends off to relax! We’re offering a starting salary of £18,500-£22,000, dependant on your experience and performance at assessment, plus bonus.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering a fast, effective and accurate service to our customers, processing any of our customers’ needs accurately on a right first time basis.
- Dealing with all correspondence from our internal and external customers, keeping them up to date on progress to ensure next stages are understood and that any correspondence is effective and accurate.
- Maintaining scheme data, administering and updating individual customer and client records.
- Offering support to other team members or other areas, contributing to a highly motivated, straightforward and collaborative culture.
- Identifying, logging and resolving customer complaints.
- The tasks are varied, meaning you’ll be talking to colleagues and customers regularly. It’s important to note that whilst this is primarily an administration role, you will be talking to customers on the phone too.
What we’re looking for
- People who are straightforward, ambitious, authentic, collaborative and purposeful.
- Administration and customer service experience within the financial services or retail sector.
- Strong communication skills and passion to support customers, whatever their personal circumstances.
- Confidence in using a desktop or laptop and experienced in using MS Office.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Knowledge of some the following is desirable: The Pensions Regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority, The
- Pension Protection Fund and the Financial Assistance Scheme, claims and underwriting.
- The skills above are really important to us. Rest be assured, we will show you the L&G way. You’ll be in induction for a couple of weeks so, you’ll have the tools you need before you start helping our customers and clients.
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude.
- Discretionary, annual performance related bonus. This is usually around 5% of your base salary however, could be more or less dependent on your performance.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme; 5% company contribution, but we will match up to a further 5% of your personal contribution, dependant on what you choose to opt in for.
- Life assurance x8 of your annual salary.
- Free individual private medical insurance. You can also add your dependants on for a small cost.A variety of company share schemes you can join.
- Discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and on our own products.
- We’re a growing business that’s passionate about colleague development. This means there’s lots of opportunity to progress once you’re here!
If you’re already an L&G colleague and are looking for a grade 1 or 2 administrative role, then please apply for this vacancy. A member of the Talent Acquisition team will then make contact you to discuss what you are looking for and, which department compliments your skills and experience best.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here