Job Title: Customer Service Advisor job based in Cardiff
Salary: Basic salary of £18,750pa (permanent contract)
Employer: via Jomo People
Job Category: Customer Service Advisor
Contract Type: Full-time
Do you fancy joining a super friendly team of Customer Service Advisors who pride themselves on always going above and beyond for the customer?
Customer focus, ownership, team work and performance driven. Do you want to work in a busy contact centre environment that embodies all of these?
These are just some of the values that this financial services contact centre based in Cardiff encompass for both the customer and its staff.
– Basic salary of £18,750pa (permanent contract)
– Up to 23 days Holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy more
– Guaranteed to have your birthday off!
– Health and Wellbeing scheme
– Free on-site parking outside the Cardiff based office
– Cycle to work scheme
– Discounts with popular retail stores across the UK
– Savings and Protection scheme
– Complementary fruit, tea & coffee, as well as Pizza days to celebrate special events!
– Prizes awarded to staff members who have excelled
– Team incentives
– Social events; making friends for life!
– Amazing training and development opportunities with really supportive managers who genuinely want you to progress within the company
A bit more about the role…
If you have worked in a fast-paced financial services, contact centre or face to face customer focussed environment, you’ll fit right in. As a team of 10-15 agents, you’ll be answering calls from customers during shifts between 8am-8pm Mon – Fri, Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-5pm. Total weekly hours is 35 hours a week, so if you work a day on the weekend (this is on a rota basis) you’ll get a week day off.
Customers will be calling you for help relating to their existing loan account or an ongoing application. You may already have some experience of dealing with the odd unhappy customer from your previous roles. It is your job to flip their experience around, and ensure they leave the call satisfied and happy. The aim of the game is to ensure that every single customer gets a fantastic experience from their Customer Service Advisor from start to finish.
It is worth noting that this financial services contact centre is based just outside Cardiff city centre and it’s a bit tricky to get to if you don’t drive (or cycle!). Public transport in the area is a bit hit and miss.
What experience will you have?
– You will have worked in either a contact centre customer service advisor role or face to face customer service (retail or hospitality)
– You will be passionate about delivering the best possible service.
– You will be people focused and happy working within a supportive, focused team who pride themselves on their fantastic service delivery.
– The is a regulated financial services customer service advisor role, so you’ll need to be able to pass a credit check.
If you tick all the boxes and are excited by the above customer service advisor role, don’t delay – send your CV to Jomo People now!
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here