Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (Motor Collections) – Motonovo Finance
Salary: Starting from £23000
Employer: Aldermore/Motonovo Finance
Job Category: Collections
Contract Type: Full-Time
Are you passionate about helping customers? Would you love a role with clear progression? Are you confident in challenging situations to achieve the best outcome?
If so, we have the perfect role for you!
We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to be part of our Motor Collections team.
Offering a starting salary from £23,000 and a discretionary annual bonus scheme, this is the perfect opportunity to start building a fantastic career.
You will cover shifts patterns between 8am-7pm Monday to Friday and 8am-12pm Saturdays (1 in 3). Working part of your week from home, and part from our dynamic offices in Central Cardiff, you can enjoy the benefit of hybrid working.
What’s more, we offer 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays) so you can really enjoy those important breaks!
We offer a fantastic training plan, which is 5 weeks onsite to give you maximum support, with a further 7 weeks hybrid training, so you’ll have all the tools you need to do your best!
What would your day look like?
- You will be making a real difference to our vulnerable customers, who are in financial difficulty, by having open and honest conversations about how we can best help them.
- Negotiating with our customers who are in arrears for repayment of balances. This involves using your initiative to recommend the best course of action, or alternative resolutions, where necessary.
- Adhering to all regulatory policies to ensure our customers are treated fairly and the best possible outcomes are achieved at all times.
- Demonstrating a pro-active, inquisitive and problem-solving nature to assist our customers in vulnerable and often complex situations.
What do we expect of you?
Experience within a similar role or even industry isn’t necessary. We are passionate about continuing to grow our diverse team and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. We’re not looking at your ‘on paper experience’, the key skills needed to be successful in this role are below.
- Confidence in having challenging or difficult conversations
- Problem solving
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Aldermore Group work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.
We’re one of the largest lenders in the UK used car finance market. We’ve specialised in motor finance for over 40 years, and are recognised as one of the best car finance providers in the industry.
We’re part of the Aldermore Group, which includes Aldermore Bank plc. Aldermore offers a range of personal and business finance and savings options.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here