Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Employer: Legal & General
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
Do you love talking to people? Are you proactive with excellent attention to detail? Would you like to join an employer, who cares for its colleagues, and, who is a force for good in society? Are you looking for a progressive career? If this sounds like you, then look no further! We’re recruiting for Customer Service Advisors. If you’d like to work for an employer who genuinely has their colleagues and customers best interests at heart, then come and join us at Legal and General.
We’re recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join us in either our Hove or Cardiff Office. The role is full time Monday to Friday and the latest you’ll finish is 18:00, meaning you’ll have the weekends off to relax! We’re offering a starting salary of £19,500.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping our customers and clients every day. You’ll be working in one of our contact centres in Hove or Cardiff, taking inbound phone calls, from our customers and financial advisors.
- You’ll provide customers with a first-class experience during every interaction, be productive and ensure appearance while representing the company.
- Given the nature of what we do, sometimes these calls can be emotive, so, we’re looking for people who are naturally caring, empathetic and resilient. The regularity of these types of calls will depend on which team you join. We’re recruiting across a variety of departments, which include; investments, pensions, life insurance, retirement and bereavements.
- Delivering a personable service to our customers, processing any of our customers’ needs accurately on a right first time basis, ensuring next stages are understood and that any correspondence is effective and accurate.
- You’ll use our in-house systems to give our customers a positive experience whilst, maintaining compliance.
- Steer your own development; provide a great customer experience whilst helping you get to where you want to get to in your career.
What we’re looking for:
- People who love helping people! People who are straightforward, ambitious, authentic, collaborative and purposeful.
- Customer service experience within the financial services or retail sector is preferred but not essential. We’d also consider candidates who haven’t got customer service experience, who have the natural strengths to thrive in this role.
- Passion for customer experience and getting things right first time.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and passion to support customers, whatever their personal circumstances. Given the nature of some of the calls we receive, its important you’re authentic and empathetic.
- The skills above are really important to us. Rest be assured, we will show you the L and G way. You’ll be in induction for a couple of weeks so, you’ll have the tools you need before you start helping our customers and clients.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here