Job Title: Customer Service Solver
Salary: Up to £21068 per annum + Quarterly bonus, pension & benefits
Location: Cardiff/ Homeworking
Job Category: Contact centre Customer Service
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are recruiting Home Service Super Solvers now (Full Time) for our Leicester and Cardiff offices
Flexible Office and Home Working – We meet up in the office 2/3 times per month so we can come together to connect and collaborate but you may be asked to attend more often if required.
Salary £21,068per annum + quarterly bonus of up 16% Salary
Service Solver ? What is a Service Solver is a good question. We are not quite the police, fire or ambulance service but we are pretty close in an emergency.
As a British Gas Service Solver you are at the front line when our customers need us the most. Whether this it to support them with no heating, no electrics or a water leak our Solvers are the first voice a customer will hear.
This is more than just a customer service job. A parent with a young child, an elderly or infirm customer or anyone for that matter will be panicked when it’s sub zero outside and there is no heating coming in to the house. If you have that caring, calm and patient attitude we want to hear from you so read on and see what it’s all about.
Home working is now quite normal and we encourage that. We will supply all your IT equipment- you’ll just need somewhere to work at home uninterrupted, with a desk, a comfortable chair and a stable, wired internet connection (10mps or greater)
We meet up in the office 2/3 times per month so we can come together to connect and collaborate but you may be asked to attend more often if required.
Training period is 7 weeks, 3 weeks virtual learning and 4 weeks minimum virtual grad bay experience.
What you’ll be doing…
- You’ll be working on our Home Service Team as the first point of contact for our customers who have a fault with an appliance and need a repair.
- You will ask the right questions, listen carefully, and make effective decisions based on your findings
- The needs of the customer should be at the heart of everything you do. You will take the relevant steps to ensure we deliver against our promises.
- Support your customers by providing amazing service, always with care and courage.
- Display consistent, effective, and strong customer service behaviours whilst meeting KPI’s and delivering a positive customer experience.
- Identify and create opportunities to add value, promoting all the great products and offers we have for our customers.
And the skills we need from you….
- Your absolute passion and flair for delivering amazing customer service should be one of your motivational drivers.
- The confidence to liaise with others effectively to achieve the right outcome for your customers
- Customer Service experience is preferable, we’d still like to hear from you if you can show you have persuasive, decisive and empathetic speaking skills
- Naturally you should and have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
- This department is super-fast paced and, at times, can be high pressure so your resilience, agility and ownership skills are key to this role.
- You need to be digitally savvy to maintain secure and accurate customer records.
- You’ll also need the confidence to problem solve effectively and escalate any issues or process improvements to the wider business areas.
- Oh, and don’t forget we’d love to see you self-develop and improve in your role – we’ll support you with that too!
- You will be passionate about growing the business by selling products that most suit our customer needs.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here