Job Title: Customer Service Specialist- Retirement Retail
Employer: Legal & General
Location: Cardiff/ Hybrid
Job Category: Customer Service Advisor
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you keen to develop your career? This role is a blend of inbound and outbound telephony and administration support. If you love customer service, have good attention to detail, and enjoy variety, this is the role for you!
We’re recruiting for a new team of Customer Service Specialists to join Retirement Retail with a starting salary of £22,000-£22,500 plus bonus. This is typically between 5% and 10% of your base salary taking your package to £23,100 – £24,750.
This is a hybrid role where you’ll work 35 hours a week; half your week from home and half in our Cardiff office and, work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Our Customer Service teams are made up of professionals from different backgrounds including call centre, retail, hospitality, and sales.
We love working at Legal and General and know you will too. Here are some of the amazing benefits our colleagues get:
- Your hard work is rewarded through our company bonus scheme. This is typically between 5-10% of your salary. As your skillset grows, it’s possible your earning potential will too.
- This team has an excellent internal progression scheme- we will support your career development.
- £750 cost of living payment to be paid July 2023.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, 26 days after 2 years’ service. You can also buy and sell holiday.
- We give colleagues a 5% company pension contribution, plus match up to a further 5% of your personal contribution.
- Life assurance x8 of your annual salary.
- Free individual private medical insurance. You can also add your dependants on for a small cost.
- Recommend L&G as a great place to work and earn £500-£3500 if someone you know joins us.
- A variety of company share schemes, discounts at a huge range of high street stores and on our own products.
- We strongly believe in supporting our employees’ chosen charities, so we’ll match money that you raise up to £5000.
- We have announced that our Cardiff office will move to The InterChange Building in Cardiff Central in 2023. We are completing a £400m regeneration project, the largest privately funded development in Wales. This move will see our people placed at the beating heart of the incredible £400m investment we’re making in the city, and its long-term future.
- You’ll be working in our retirement retail team which looks after 900,000 customers providing retirement income solutions to help them enjoy a more colourful retirement. We offer annuities and fixed term plans which provide the security of a guaranteed income.
- Providing customer service to our existing customers or their representatives; or providing New Business solutions that meet a customer’s retirement income needs.
- Taking every opportunity to deliver an outstanding customer experience, while ensuring the outcome is correct for the customer and aligned to Legal and General Customer Services quality standards, regulatory requirements, and treating customers fairly policies.
- Obtaining relevant customer information through appropriate communication channels e.g. telephone, email, messaging, correspondence, on-line and IT systems.
- When required, providing support for projects (system, process, regulatory) and delivering business implementation activities such as changes to process and call frameworks.
- Accurately recording information on IT systems.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage queries whilst giving due consideration to team performance and activities.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high degree of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Experience of contributing to cross-functional business teams is desirable.
- Experience of building effective relationships in complex environments.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals.
- IT skills
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here