Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Employer: Legal & General
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you love the fast-paced call centre environment but wish you didn’t have to be on the phones all day? If so, this role is for you!
This role is predominately inbound telephony based with some back-office admin to support the department needs. It involves obtaining and processing customer information through various communication channels such as telephone, email, messaging, correspondence, on-line and IT systems.
If you have administration experience, customer service experience, or both? This could be the role you’ve been searching for!
What you’ll be doing
– Providing world class service that ensures that our customers’ or their representatives have their needs fully understood and met.
– Working in a way that ensures that the service we deliver is compliant and in line with stipulated regulation.
– Identifying processes or procedures that inhibit the delivery of successful outcomes and lead to delays in processing times.
– Providing Subject Matter Expert support for projects that enhance the way we work, so we’re continuously delivering improved service to our customers.
– Accurately recording information on our systems. Ensuring that all learning and development is completed and recorded on the appropriate systems.
What we’re looking for
– Proven ability to prioritise and manage queries whilst giving due consideration to team performance and activities.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– A high degree of energy, drive, and enthusiasm.
– Good interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals.
– Ability to build effective relationships in complex environments.
– Experience of contributing to cross-functional business teams is desirable.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here