Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Employer: Capital on Tap
Contract Type: Permanent
At Capital on Tap, we believe in small businesses and their potential. That’s why we are on a mission to build tools for small businesses to help them thrive.
We have helped more than 120,000 small businesses across the UK and the US, and hope to partner with more than 1 million businesses by the end of 2025. We have been named by the Financial Times as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 5 years in a row and we have a global team of 200 across London, Cardiff and Atlanta.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture. Your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions and we champion you to pilot your own ideas to have an impact and add value to the business!
We are a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and welcome. We foster an environment that allows people to share, engage, learn, support, participate and work towards positive change. We hold regular culture and inclusion events, such as Black History Month, Pride Week and International Women’s Day and have genuine goals to improve every day. You can read more about these events on our blog, and more about our team and our values here.
With a 4.8* Trustpilot and an NPS of >70, we’ve already built one of the best customer experiences in our industry, but there’s more work to do.
We’re looking to for someone to build out a team that will have two key functions:
- High value account management: responsible for providing world class customer service to our highest value customers. This will include proactive problem solving on the account (e.g. identifying if a card has been suspended / customer is likely to face issues before they reach out to us) and providing the best reactive customer service.
- High value customer success: commercial function focussed on encouraging high potential value customers through our acquisition funnel and ensuring that they’re then ramped up and spending with us.
In your role you’ll be responsible for:
- Building a team of rockstars: ensure we have great talent that is correctly incentivized to provide a world class customer experience and add material value to the business.
- Process perfection: set up the playbooks, tools and processes required for the team to thrive.
- Optimizing for impact: set and define KPIs for the team and ensure these are easily traceable. It will be crucial to be able to show that the team is really adding value by offering customers a better experience and helping improve conversion through our acquisition funnel.
- Force change: you’ll be able to draw conclusions about how to meaningfully improve the customer experience, and you’ll be a key advocate for high impact those changes on behalf of our most valuable customers.
- Increase NPS, CSAT and spend for our high value accounts
- Reduce complaints and churn, in our high value accounts
- Improve conversion rates through our acquisition / onboarding funnel for high potential value accounts
Who we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience with sales / customer success / account management
- Previous Financial Services experience is desirable
- Experience managing key account relationships and / or in a customer success function
- Experience building a successful team
- Experience designing and executing RevOps playbooks and incentives
- Proven ability to lead and drive high performance in their teams
What you’ll get in return:
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location in Shoreditch we also offer:
- Competitive base salary
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Generous yearly anniversary rewards (including 4 weeks paid sabbatical in year 4)
- We give every employee a learning budget of £1,000 a year to spend on your own personal development (we want to encourage your growth!)
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- Six free therapy sessions
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Free breakfast and snacks every day
- An opportunity to pilot new ideas that impact the growth and direction of the business
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
Diversity and Inclusion
At Capital on Tap we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, ability, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us who we are.
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here