Job Title: Director Support Assistant, Central Business Services, Enabling Functions, Cardiff
Job Category: Director Support Assistant Enabling functions
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking to recruit outstanding individuals to become a pivotal part of our Leadership Support Team within Business Support Services.
This is an opportunity to join a new and dynamic team, critical for the delivery of fast-paced business support to our Senior Director/Associate Partner community. The role will be of interest to those who have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and good organisational skills. Ingenuity, resilience and integrity, with an ability to use your own initiative to resolve problems quickly will be key to success in this role.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
Ideal candidates will be looking to start a career in Business Support Services or Executive Assistants that are looking for a new challenge. You will have access to a comprehensive support and training package designed to equip you with the skills and competence that will be invaluable to you if you wish to explore a career as either an Executive Assistant or other roles within Deloitte.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Calendar management; scheduling client and senior stakeholder meetings
- Client relationship; supporting meeting materials, coordinating schedules, organising logistics and diary invites
- Travel arrangements; arranging travel, PTA, visas and booking accommodation
- Expense management
- Out-of-Office alternative contact; supporting the movement of client emails during periods of absence and leave of Senior Directors
- Building strong relationships with key client EAs
- Establishing a rapport with clients, Partners, Directors and staff
- Cover during periods of holiday and sickness
- Ad hoc projects/tasks for Senior Directors
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time Basis.
Your professional experience
- GCSE education, including Maths and English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload to tight deadlines
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving – ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Diligent, conscientious and with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to draft own correspondence
- Team Player
Your service line: Central Business Services (CBS)
CBS comprises seven service areas: Business Support Services; C&I Services; HR Services; IT Business Services; IT Infrastructure Services; Quality, Risk and Security Services; and Workplace Services. We also have two central teams – Delivery Partners and Vendor Management, and Service Management and CSI .Here is where we deliver world-class business support services for our people, our clients and our firm. From HR services, technology and digital support and pensions, to facilities management, and more – together we are a true enabler for better business. Highly skilled, experienced service delivery professionals, we have complete responsibility for processes that drive efficiency and deliver impact. Not just for our internal customers, but for the clients Deloitte works with too. We’re transforming what it means to work in business services; join us and you’ll experience a career full of fantastic opportunities.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here