Job Title: HR Compliance, Senior Assistant – Enabling Functions, UK Wide (Excluding London) – FTC 12 months
Location: Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Nottingham, Port Talbot, Reading, Southampton, St Albans, Teesside
Job Category: Enabling functions HR compliance
Contract Type: FTC 12 months
Are you looking for the next exciting career opportunity? Do you have a passion for delivering high quality service and exceptional customer experience? Do you want to work in a supportive team where you are valued for the diversity that you bring and your ideas are encouraged? If so this could be the role for you. HR Services are looking for a Senior Assistant to join our HR Compliance team.
The HR Compliance team, within our HR Service function has a fantastic opportunity available on a 12-month FTC. The primary function of this role is to administer the compliance processes to ensure all employees have the right to work in the UK to ensure a statutory defence is established. This role is key in ensuring Deloitte maintains its Premium Tier 2 sponsorship licence with the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI). You will support the implementation of harmonised ways of working through the next stages of the development of HR Services as a whole.
Provide a client focused experience through the timely and accurate completion of HR compliance administrative processes, such as but not limited to:
- SAP updates for new joiner day one right to work documentation checks
- Visa expiry
- 12-month visa checks
- Ensuring all SAP related actions or updates are completed accurately and in line with procedural guidelines.
- Exception management and quality control.
- Be a champion of process and service delivery, supporting coaching and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Deliver excellent service and ensure service level agreements are met.
- Provide a client focused experience through the timely and accurate completion of queries and activities.
- Record and maintain accurate activity information tracking through to timely closure.
- Take ownership for queries and escalations, escalating to the Team Manager if necessary or specific cases to the appropriate HR Services team or third-party provider.
- Take responsibility for keeping up to date on Deloitte policy and process developments.
- Maintain own continuing professional development to ensure advice given is appropriate and of a high quality.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Data Protection legislation at all times.
- Contribute to wider projects and initiatives in with HR Services as required.
- Liaison with other HR Services teams as appropriate
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: UK Wide (excluding London)
Work pattern: This is a full-time opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis (Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week) Some Agile working options available.
Your professional experience
- Has a thorough understanding of Shared Services Organisation’s services and how they can add impact, through seeking to anticipate needs and exceed expectations
- Flexible and agile approach to support HR Service activity
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data and to articulate information appropriately to the relevant audience through the appropriate medium.
- Able to manage own workload and can prioritise accordingly
- Some excel skills required
- Ability to analyse problems and data to see the bigger picture, demonstrating the ability to overcome barriers
- Has the ability to build credibility with team members and key stakeholders
- Displays professional approach at all times, and demonstrates integrity with a good understanding of risk
- Supports colleagues when changes occur, and is a team player
- Keeps others motivated
- Promotes a culture of transparent feedback
- Shows initiative in taking decisions
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we’re all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you’ll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too. Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what’s more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We’ll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here