Job Title: Italian Speaking 1st Line Support Analyst, IT Service Desk, Global, Enabling Functions, Cardiff
Job Category: IT Support Analyst
Contract Type: Fixed term and permanent, full and part time available
Are you committed to delivering excellent customer service and interested in learning or developing your IT skill set working in the number one Professional Services company in the world? Do you get satisfaction from solving technical problems and can happily work at pace with a sense of urgency? If this rings true, then this role could be for you.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
We are proud to offer flexible working arrangements which allow our people to choose the most suitable working arrangement that works for them. Whether this is working 4 days per week, taking the summer months off work, or more flexibility around your working pattern, we consider both formal and informal working arrangements that allow our people and our clients the best outcome. If you would like to hear more about our flexible working arrangements, please let us know.
Deloitte’s Cardiff office plays a vital role in the firm’s success, delivering key administration and support services for the business. It is one of the firm’s Global Contact Centres, so we are looking for bilingual IT Service Desk Analysts to join our teams.
As the first line of support for our network of globally based professionals, you’ll have to be on the ball. Specific responsibilities include:
- Delivering fixes across a variety of applications and technologies
- Taking ownership to manage problems to their successful resolution.
- Actively contributing to and deliver against the IT Service Desk strategic objectives
- Pro-actively engage and partner with other IT Service Desk stakeholders and IT Infrastructure subject matter experts to ensure a consistent, high quality customer experience is maintained.
- Collaborate with our colleagues in other geographic locations
- Working effectively in a diverse environment within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: We have varied opportunities, fixed term and permanent, full and part time. Shifts between 7am and 7pm.
Your professional experience
IT experience isn’t mandatory, we provide you the technical training needed for you to succeed in the role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload to tight deadlines
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving – ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Diligent, conscientious and with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Italian fluency essential
- Previous customer service experience
- IT background preferred but not essential
We will support you in developing both your soft skills as well as technical skills. We are a Global brand, with years of experience in developing our people and maximising their full potential, providing you the opportunity to either start, or enhance your career working within the world’s number one Professional Services Firm
Your service line: Deloitte Global
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here