Job Title: Junior Talent Partner
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 plus benefits
Employer: Capital on Tap
Contract Type: Permanent
At Capital on Tap, we believe in small businesses and their potential. That’s why we are on a mission to build tools for small businesses to help them thrive.
We have helped more than 120,000 small businesses across the UK and the US, and hope to partner with more than 1 million businesses by the end of 2025. We have been named by the Financial Times as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 5 years in a row and we have a global team of 200 across London, Cardiff and Atlanta.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture. Your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions and we champion you to pilot your own ideas to have an impact and add value to the business!
We are a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and welcome. We foster an environment that allows people to share, engage, learn, support, participate and work towards positive change. We hold regular culture and inclusion events, such as Black History Month, Pride Week and International Women’s Day and have genuine goals to improve every day. You can read more about these events on our blog, and more about our team and our values here.
The People Team
The People Team is a dynamic and fun team! We oversee everything recruitment and HR related, and ultimately are responsible for ensuring that Capital on Tap is an awesome place to work.
We are the team that drives forward the culture and values of the business and this is especially important as we are often the first point of contact for candidates and new joiners into the business. As a team we have tonnes of energy and are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a genuine passion for people to be an advocate for our amazing company and values.
We support our incredible team across London, Cardiff and the US. We don’t sit on the side-lines, we understand the direction of the company and our priorities are based on growing and developing an amazing team to support our impressive growth trajectory.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Talent Partner to join our People Team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. Reporting to the People and Talent Partner you will be predominantly responsible for sourcing using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting talent and building pipelines for future hiring needs. We love being creative at Capital on Tap and would love to introduce new sourcing channels, attend more job fairs and get our name out there. We need you to help drive all of this.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone that wants to progress quickly in a fast-growing, profitable fintech recruiting top talent in the heart of Cardiff! There are plenty of opportunities to add value and make a huge impact whilst learning, developing and having lots of fun whilst doing so. You’ll be able to bring your own individual perspective to the team and play an important part in helping us spread the word about Capital on Tap across the world!
- You will play a key role in helping the People and Talent Partner grow a pipeline of enthused and engaged candidates predominantly across our Customer Operations (Team UK and Team USA), Collections and Growth teams.
- You will identify and interact with potential candidates using various sourcing techniques and various channels.
- Participating in and helping drive diversity attraction strategies to engage a diverse workforce,
- Measuring conversion rates, how many applications get invited to interview, get offers and get hired?
- Tracking and analysing the effectiveness of different sourcing strategies to continuously improve our processes while always looking for new resources for sourcing
- You will be helping with our referral programme by requesting referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Helping to maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System – Greenhouse)
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Championing an amazing candidate experience as candidates move through their application process with Capital on Tap.
- Ensuring job adverts are written creatively, accurately and placed on relevant job boards
- Helping to manage interview scheduling across the teams, ensuring all attendees are fully briefed
- Helping to organise and attend local recruitment events
- Actively get involved and support on multiple People/Talent related projects outside of day-to-day recruiting e.g., employer branding, process improvements, D&I initiatives, events, advertising platforms etc.
- Minimum 12 months resourcing recruitment related experience achieved either in-house or in an agency environment
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems – Greenhouse experience a bonus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written with the ability to communicate with various stakeholders across the business
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidate
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- A real team player with the desire to constantly learn and get things done
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
What you’ll get in return:
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure.
- Competitive base salary £22,000 – £26,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Generous yearly anniversary rewards (including 4 weeks paid sabbatical in year 4)
- We give every employee a learning budget of £1,000 a year to spend on your own personal development (we want to encourage your growth!)
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- Six free therapy sessions
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Free breakfast and snacks every day
- An opportunity to pilot new ideas that impact the growth and direction of the business
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
Diversity and Inclusion
At Capital on Tap we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, ability, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us who we are.
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here