Job Title: Pension Consultant
Employer: Legal & General
Job Category: consultant
Contract Type: Full-Time
Legal & General are currently looking for full time Customer Service Advisors to join our growing Pensions Helpline Team in our Cardiff office. If you’d like to ‘Shape the Future’ – for our customers and your career, then look no further! If you’re passionate about customer service, enjoy supporting customers then we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll get in return from us:
· £19,500 base salary.
You’ll be working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am-7pm worked on a rotational shift basis.
· In return for your dedication, we’ll support you in developing your strengths and career aspirations within a culture of trust and collaboration
What you’ll be doing
· You’ll help our customers plan effectively for their retirement
· Providing telephone and web-based services to our corporate pension scheme customers
· Clearly describing their options and outlining the range of pension products available
· Actively listening to our customers, recognising issues that require escalation (including early resolution complaints); and address them
· Capturing customer data accurately to reduce repeat calls, and be focused on providing an excellent customer experience
What we’re looking for
· Customer service experience. Whilst financial services experience is preferable, we will absolutely consider those in other industries who have excellent communication skills and a passion to support customers
· A real willingness to help customers with simple or complex queries
· Ability to adapt your communication style and the ability to build natural rapport with our customers
· Strong time management and organisation skills to effectively optimise your workload
· An ability to work under pressure in a targeted environment, whilst maintaining quality, regulatory standards
· Proven ability to make decisions based on evaluation of risks and using available information
· Experience in handling complaints
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here