Job Title: Sales Advisor job based in Swansea
Salary: £24,714 average OTE (£19,011 basic plus uncapped potential commission)
Job Category: Sales
Contract Type: Full-time
You’ll be the person our customers call when they want to make changes to their packages. Customers might want to add more services, save money or get a better value deal. Sometimes they may even want to leave us.
This role is all about asking questions to understand what’s really important to the customer. You’ll need to get to know them in a few minutes and quickly work out what they need. With award winning services and the latest devices you’ll be able to put together perfect packages designed just for them.
If customers decide it’s time to move on, those conversations can be more challenging. You’ll need to handle objections, think quickly and negotiate to retain the customer and keep them happy.
You’ll need to be someone who is:
– brilliant at influencing and persuading others
– confident to handle objections and challenging conversations
– persistent and motivated by targets
– able to bounce back after rejection
– not easily upset or offended by others
– able to think quickly and solve problems in stressful situations
We’ll give you all the training you need. When you start you’ll get 12 weeks training on our products and services, systems and processes, and handling real customer calls. You’ll have people around you to support you, regular coaching and training updates to make sure you’re always at the top of your game.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s most exciting telecommunications companies with a very bright future. We’re one of the Sunday Times’ top 6 best big companies to work for and we offer a huge range of benefits to all our colleagues.
From day one you’ll get:
– Generous discounts on broadband
– BT TV – including BT Sport and NOW Entertainment Membership for £5
– 50% off EE or BT pay monthly mobile plans for you
– Up to 30% off EE pay monthly mobile plans for your friends and family
– Generous salary and bonuses
– 25 days’ paid holidays
– Incentives and recognition for your performance
– Full training, ongoing coaching and support
– Employee rewards hub saving you £££ on products/services you normally buy
– Great pension (up to 9% employer contributions) and share schemes
– Opportunities to progress your career across the business
– Paid days off to volunteer with charities or causes important to you
– Job satisfaction; knowing you’re helping the country stay connected
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here