Job Title: Sales Consultant
Salary: £19,500 (monthly bonuses up to £600)
Employer: Legal & General
Job Category: Sales
Contract Type: Full-time
A fantastic opportunity has risen to join our Insurance Sales team in Cardiff. Are you an ambitious, hardworking candidate, who loves the challenge of working in a sales targeted area? Do you believe that you should be amply rewarded for the diligence you put in you work? Are you excited at the opportunity to earn bonuses of up to £600 a month? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The team you’ll be joining embodies the Legal & General customer service ethos of providing world class customer service, which puts the customer at the heart of everything we do!
What you’ll be doing
– You’ll promote our products in a positive and compliant way, providing our customers with the detailed and accurate information they need to enable them to make informed choices and support our vision to make their lives better.
– You’ll take ownership of leads by using a confident sales approach, building rapport and providing the highest levels of customer service at all times.
– Actively ask open questions to understand all relevant customer information, establish needs and explain product features clearly and accurately.
– Evidence a passion for sales by being dynamic, self-motivated and utilising both inbound and outbound opportunities to consistently achieve targets.
– Manage internal and external customer experience and demonstrate effective management of workload to ensure customers receive a their promised contact within agreed timescales.
– Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of our products and a well-developed ability to follow processes and use the systems to generate business.
– Ensure that customers are treated fairly, in line with Legal & General’s Customer Experience and Treating
What we’re looking for
Our Sales Consultants:
– Communicate clearly and effectively
– Demonstrate resilience and flexibility
– Possess a competitive edge
– Are well organised
– Demonstrate all-round accountability
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Operating hours: 8am -8pm Mon – Fri, 1 in 3 Saturday’s 9am-1pm (35hrs a week)
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here