Job Title: Senior Customer Service Advisor – Newport
Employer: Wales & West Utilities
Job Category: complaint handling Customer Service Customer Service Advisor senior customer service advisor
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Who are we?
WWU is a gas distribution business that services the gas infrastructure across Wales and the south-west of England. We serve our customers and communities with safe, reliable and affordable energy services whilst investing to create a sustainable future to deliver our carbon-free vision for 2050.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our team to support the successful delivery of outstanding customer service by Wales & West Utilities’ Customer Management Team.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager and working alongside an existing Customer Expert, you will provide expert advice to colleagues within the Customer Management Team, alongside having responsibility for all high level and safety related complaints, as well as coordinating the daily Executive led D+1 teleconference and the processing of escalated complaints that exceed D+1.
We’ll trust you to:
- Coordinate the Exec led daily teleconference of complaints to achieve challenging company targets
- Respond to high level (complaints addressed to Chief Executive Officer and Company Directors) and safety related complaints
- Provide on-going mentoring to support Customer Management Advisor’s to support their development plans
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager/Team Leader
- Handle customer escalations to include successful resolution of 98% of complaints within D+31
- Liaise with Legal & Data Protection teams towards the compilation and preparation of Information Requests and other requests.
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in complaint handling
- An in-depth knowledge of the gas industry
- Experience in a high performing customer service role
- Confidence in dealing with internal and external customers
- The ability to provide high quality bespoke written correspondences
- The ability to work independently and manage a case load with variable lead times/deadlines
- Excellent negotiation, time management, communication and organisational skills
- A high standard of keyboard skills and a working knowledge of SAP ERP, CRM, BAM and MAPS
You can read a full job description here.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid Working
- Retirement Savings Plan (pension) with Aviva: 5% employee contribution, with WWU doubling your contribution at 10% – totaling 15%
- 14 x salary Life Insurance linked to membership of the Retirement Savings Plan
- “Choices” flexible benefit scheme options including corporate gym memberships, dental insurance and health cash-plans
- Access to our Financial Wellbeing Programme – allowing you to manage your benefits flexibly to suit your financial needs
- Enhanced pay for parental leave
- Retail discounts and cashback scheme
- Annual salary review and discretionary bonus
- Company Sick Pay
The way we do things
Wales & West Utilities is a values-based business. You can find out more here.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here