Job Title: Telesales Executive
Salary: £19,200 pa plus uncapped bonus (earn £25-35,000 in your first year!)
Employer: via Jomo People
Job Category: Sales
Contract Type: Full-time
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and extremely successful business? Would you like to work as a Telesales Executive, where you can start earning bonus from your second month and enjoy a fantastic company culture where you will be financially rewarded for all your hard work?
Jomo People is super excited to be partnering this company in Tonypandy, who are looking to recruit a brand new team of super motivated, talented individuals to their outbound telesales department, contacting existing warm leads. This Telesales Executive role will see you joining a really successful telesales team where you will get great opportunities to earn realistic bonus and really make an impact on the business as it continues to grow.
So whether you are already an experienced Telesales Executive, or just think you have some transferable contact centre skills to make a great sales person, Jomo People wants to hear from you!
Position: Telesales Executive
Salary: £19,200 pa basic + uncapped bonus (earn £25,000 to £35,000 OTE in your first year)
Hours: Shifts between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, plus 2 Saturday mornings a month
Location: Tonypandy (free parking available on-site) with opportunity to work from home once training is completed
If you are successful in securing this exciting telesales executive position, you can expect the following great benefits:
– Competitive base salary plus monthly sales bonus based on personal sales performance
– Great company culture with extremely supportive team leaders and senior management team, who genuinely want you to be successful and grow with the business
– Free onsite parking
– Flexible “work from home” policy
– Laptop or desktop computer provided to work from home
– Cash back medical scheme
– 22 days holiday increasing with service, plus bank holidays
– Great company social events
– Company pension scheme
As a contact centre telesales executive, you will be responsible for the following main duties:
– Proactively making a high volume of outbound telesales calls to prospective customers who have already placed an order and you are converting them to a subscription service
– Converting sales leads into confirmed subscription orders
– Understanding the customers through active listening
– Overcoming objections and negotiating sales
– Processing customer orders
– Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales and productivity targets in a highly targeted sales environment
– Working as part of a supportive, highly motivated team
The successful telesales executive who joins this Tonypandy company must be able to demonstrate the following experience on their CV:
– Proven track record of working within a contact centre telesales or proactive customer service role with the desire to meet and exceed personal targets and KIPs
– Experience and the desire to work within a highly productivity, KPI and sales targeted role
– Self-motivated and ambitious with the desire to maximise personal income
– Great team player, with a positive can-do attitude
Jomo People embrace diversity and truly believe in equal opportunities for all. We believe that inclusion and diversity increases creativity, delivers innovation, improves performance and better serves our customers.
We truly believe in the ethos that companies with greater diversity perform better than those without. It is for these reasons that all qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, race, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, educational background or any other characteristic for that matter that doesn’t relate to your ability to perform the role.
So don’t delay, send your CV today to Jomo People to apply for this fantastic Telesales Executive role in Tonypandy.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here