Job Title: Trade & Asset Services Manager
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
Employer: Legal and General
Job Category: Manager Operations Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
We have a brand new role available as a Trade & Asset Services Operations Manager to provide oversight, technical direction, leadership, strategic vision and to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders across the department. Trade & Asset Services is made up of several teams which are responsible for the support of LGIM’s trading and asset lifecycle activities.
This role will provide significant support, direction and leadership to build out the function in Cardiff as well as supporting the graduate scheme
- Ensuring all trade processing (across all instrument types) is effectively managed from post execution to settlement in line with market deadlines/regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring all asset life cycle activities are effectively managed.
- Partnering with T&AS peer group to define department strategy and work with teams to implement.
- Positioning the department and resources to ensure short/medium/long term objectives are attainable
- Managing and directing the resolution of day to day operational issues and resolve anomalies to ensure high-level of customer service and accurate transactions, work with T&AS peer group as necessary.
- Building strong relationships and engage with Operational Risk and Compliance functions to ensure that all known risks are understood and recorded
- Working collaboratively with peers and senior managers fostering credibility and influence towards developing a reputation of operational excellence across the firm, share best practise and create an awareness of issues throughout the department.
- Ensuring team effectiveness through active performance management. Identify training and development needs of staff and team to support department objectives.
- Proven experience of leading a post trace function
- Key trade & asset serving lifecycle process knowledge
- Excellent organisation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong process controls awareness
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and able to demonstrate the ability to deal with changing priorities and multiple initiatives
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with the ability to communicate at all levels
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Closing date: 24 December 2021
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here